Maio Bar&Bistro, with headquarters in Piazza Duca d’Aosta – Stazione Centrale Milano (hereinafter, “Data controller”), is the data controller of the data provided by you at the time of registration on the site, or otherwise acquired in place of supply of the services to which you can access. It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the site does not require the inclusion of personal details. For any request for information or reservations, you must complete appropriate forms or send an email to email@example.com
The data entered will be treated with security measures appropriate to the current technological standards and respecting the obligations provided for by the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”).
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirection links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated. According to Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The Data Controller collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, including by communicating data to third party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information for technical and administrative management of services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal lists, keeping the accounts, invoicing, for the satisfaction of all the obligations envisaged by current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject.
2. The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information on services you have requested, unless you oppose this processing by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and, where you are lending your express consent, (b) to send information and advertising and information material.
3. The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in compliance with all the precautions necessary to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information.
4. Your data may be processed by Maio Bar&Bistro by all the data processors appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Law on Privacy.
5. The data may be disclosed to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for processing connected with compliance of the administrative, accounting, commercial and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity; b) To public authorities and administrations for purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations;
6. Your personal data will be stored on the servers available to the Daa Controller.
The Owner does not transfer personal data to countries outside the European Union.
7. The personal data relating to the execution of the services requested will be kept for a period not exceeding the statute of limitations.
8. Providing your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the processing referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to provide the services requested. and to fulfill legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the complete execution of the obligations deriving from the supply of the services requested by you, as well as the fulfillment of the obligations foreseen by laws, regulations and community legislation.
9. The Data Controller is ALESSANDRO MAIO. The list of those responsible for the processing of personal data is available at the offices of the Data Controller and can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com
10. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below.
In particular, you have the right:
to obtain the termination of the treatment in the cases in which your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already requested (c.d. opposition right);
to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, to the period of processing and to the subjects to whom the data are communicated (c.d. access right);
to obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (c.d. right of rectification); to obtain the cancellation of the personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) You have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you if they are held for a legitimate interest of ours; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law.
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Roma RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.